Our hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm Eastern Time. We are available via phone, email, or chat if help or support is needed. Whether it’s placing an order or answering questions that may help in your purchasing decisions, our specialists are ready to assist you. Contact us via email, phone, or chat for further assistance.
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: (800)-475-0989
When you register with telquestintl.com, you have the convenience of only entering your information once. Then, when you visit us, you can order quickly and easily. If your memory fails you, or you forget and accidentally leave it somewhere, you can retrieve your password (via e-mail) by clicking on the "forgot password" button. You will receive special email promotions, up-to-date product newsletters, and technical tips to help you with your system.
Take advantage of the membership login for new features and additional product information to enhance your shopping experience.
This information is used ONLY for the purpose of processing your order. The shipping address is required in order to ship your order; the e-mail address is used to send your receipt and tracking information; the billing address is needed to verify the identity of the cardholder; and the phone number is necessary so that we can call you if there's a problem with your order.
• Billing Address (Name, Address, Phone Number, and E-mail)
• Shipping Address (Name, Address, Phone Number, and E-mail)
• Billing Information (Name on Card, Card Number, Card Type, and Expiration Date)
Forms of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. For your protection, we screen credit card orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct, to avoid delays in order processing. Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing of your order. Your order may also be delayed if additional verification of billing information is necessary.
Shipping and Handling
telquestintl.com will send you an email confirmation informing you of the status of your order. You will also receive a tracking number letting you know exactly where your package is.
telquestintl.com has negotiated with reputable carriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS and other common carriers to bring you the best shipping rates. We're simply passing along the shipping costs to you (no additional handling charges will be added), which allows us to give you the low price that you are getting.
Most orders are shipped the same day the order is placed
• Ground orders placed before 3 p.m. EST will be shipped same day.
• Air orders placed before 4 p.m. EST will be shipped same day.
If your order is urgent, we encourage you to call 800-475-0989.
If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted quickly by one of our service representatives.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air.
• UPS Ground - 1-6 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
• UPS 3 Day Select - by end of day the third business day to most US addresses
• UPS 2nd Day Air - by 10:30 a.m. second business day to most US addresses
• UPS Next Day Air - by 10:30 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
Note: Delivery time is subject to the ability of our couriers (UPS, FedEx, and USPS) to fulfill their delivery schedule. Telquest International is not liable for packages that weren't delivered on time because of mishaps or unavoidable delays by our couriers.
Note: You DO NOT have to submit your credit card information or make any commitment before seeing and agreeing to your shipping charges.
Note: Any changes made to the delivery addresses after shipment will result in a specified Correction Fee. If the correction will result in the package going to a different state, customer will be responsible for the Correction Fee plus the cost of Shipping.
Processing Your order
telquestintl.com works vigorously to get your order out on the same day. All air orders placed before 4pm EST will be processed that day. Telquest International.com operates a state of the art warehouse and distribution center to ensure that your order is shipped quickly and accurately.
All orders in stock are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. In case the product you selected is on backorder, you will receive immediate notification and be given the choice to remain on backorder, substitute the backordered item for another item or cancel the order. All orders go through an address verification system in order to protect our customers and the company against fraud. Therefore, we reserve the right to cancel any orders that are suspected of being under fraudulent activity.
All sales are final, so please choose your products carefully. Damaged or defective items may be returned for replacement, not for a refund. All claims must be made upon receipt of goods.
• Credit / Refund orders are eligible within 30 days of purchase and do not include special order items.
• All items must be complete in their original packaging. Please do not write on original package or a 20% restocking fee may apply. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and Replacement Policy & Warranty Information for details.
• Defective Equipment Only: We will provide a service return label for defective equipment within 30 days of purchase. After that time the customer is responsible for shipping any defective items back to our company.
• Replacement orders will be charged to the credit card on file. Once the defective equipment is returned we will issue a refund to the credit card charged.
"Remanufactured" means the item has been open and reconditioned to a remanufactured condition. The product may have been new with open box or used and recondition.. All products have been 100% tested and include a brand new or like new handset, new curly cord, new line cord, new button kit, and user guide.
The warranty period of all the products we sell is stated on individual invoices of sale. Remanufactured equipment includes a full 90 day warranty and brand new equipment includes a full one year warranty. Each product we offer has a unique serial number and tampering with it voids warranty. We also offer extended warranty periods for a small additional fee. Click here for more information.
• Brand New Items: All brand new items come with at least a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
• Like New/Remanufactured Items: All factory serviced items come with at least a 90 Day warranty depending on the model.
• Extended Warranties: In addition to the warranty that already comes with your product, you may purchase extended warranty service plans on most of our products.
Telquest International offers a valuable equipment buy-back program for our equally valuable customers. We will buy back your used, excess, and even defective telephone equipment at your request. Telquest International.com purchases your out of service, discontinued and defective equipment from all major manufacturers (Nortel, Avaya, Panasonic, NEC and many more). Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a list of the equipment you have to offer, as well as the condition and we will give you a purchase price for your equipment as soon as possible.
We can also issue a credit towards future purchases on Telquest International.com. Even better, if you are ready to buy a new telephone system, you can trade in your old equipment and use the value towards your new purchase.
You can have your unwanted equipment work for you. Have us bid on your equipment and we can provide means for de-installation and pickup. At your request, Telquest International.com can arrange for a complete removal, packaging and shipping of your system from anywhere the USA.
Send Your Inventory List via Fax: 973-808-2461 or Email email@example.com
Be Sure to Include
• Part numbers
• Product descriptions
• Software releases
• Condition of equipment
Except where noted otherwise, the list price or regular price displayed for products on our site represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The list price or regular price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a bundle, the list price or regular price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. If an item you ordered is not available in a time frame that you require, we may recommend a substitution and will provide you the ability to approve the substitution prior to shipping.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formrespond to a surveysubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
American Telecom Headquarters collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Email Offer Subscriptions:
Upon placing an order through this Site, you will automatically be enrolled in the Telquest International best offers email promotion list based on the billing email address information you have provided, unless you opt-out of receiving such communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time through an email unsubscribe link or by opting-out from our email promotion list by clicking here. This simple opt-out process allows you to unsubscribe if you decide not to receive any further promotional emails from our family of web stores. Furthermore, we will never share any personally identifiable information which you have given to us with any third party marketers. In order to make our email offers more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open an email message from Telquest International.com. In addition, if you have any questions about receiving communications from us you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Protection of Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing of Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.
We have done our best to make sure that this Privacy Statement explains the way in which we process your personal data, and rights you have in relation thereto. We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time to make sure it is still up to date and we will notify you if we make any material updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.
American Telecom Headquarters
26B Commerce Road
Fairfield, NJ 07004
As you proceed through Telquest International.com, be assured we are on a secure server. None of our customer information is released and it is all confidential.
Our website is not only designed to make your shopping experience easy, quick and enjoyable, but also secure. Protected by VeriSign's 128-bit secure server certificate, none of our customers' information is released and is all confidential. We DO NOT sell any of our customers' information.
Terms and Conditions
Telquest International offers a full range of products produced by a variety of manufacturers. Please note that Telquest International.com does not in any manner allege any affiliation between the manufacturers and our corporation. All products that appear on Telquest International.com are the sole property of Telquest International, unless specified otherwise. Such materials protected by this copyright include, but are not limited to, any and all text; any and all images (including icons, logos, and other graphics); and any and all design elements of the website. Telquest International’s website is used only for the purpose of shopping on this site, placing an order on this site, or for conducting other tasks associated with shopping or placing an order on this site. By placing an order with Telquest International.com you acknowledge and agree that at no time is Telquest International making any representation or warranty regarding the products purchased by you the consumer.
1. Prices are exclusive of federal, state, or local taxes of any nature. The customer will pay all taxes applicable for products ordered, or instead of it, the customer will provide Telquest International a current tax exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities in the state in which we deliver the goods. Title to the equipment remains with TelQuest International until invoice is paid in full.
2. Customer agrees to pay all invoice (s) when due. I (we) personally guarantee payment of all invoices unpaid to TelQuest International or its assigns.
3. All sales are final with no right of return unless specified on individual invoice of sale. Any order (s) refused upon delivery or returned, will be subject to shipping charges and a minimum 20% restock fee. Any claims of missing/damaged equipment must be made within 7 days of receipt. Customer is responsible for keeping all records of licensing software and key codes.
4. No goods can be returned without prior authorization. All claims must be made upon receipt of goods. No goods will be taken back or allowance given, if goods are made unusable. Software & voice processing systems are non-refundable.
5. Warranty periods are stated on individual invoice of sale. Repairs on products with tampered serial number will be charged to the customer as though the product were no longer covered by the warranty. All prices are subject to change without notice. TelQuest International will not be liable for failure of goods or to deliver goods. All warranties are provided by TelQuest International and not the original manufacturer.
6. Should any tax be imposed by law, government agencies, affecting the merchandise billed after this, customer agrees to pay such tax beyond the amount of each invoice.
7. Appropriate charges as provided for by applicable state laws will be imposed in case of customer checks being returned to Telquest International by the customer's bank.
8. Any past due invoice will be subject to a 1.5% service charge for each period of 30 days that it remains past due.
9. In the event legal action and/or the placement of the account with a collection agent TelQuest International will be entitled to recover from customer, it's assigns or successors in interest, the actual cost and expenses resulting from said actions including attorney's fees and collection costs. Customer agrees that the venues will be in Newark, New Jersey for any lawsuit to enforce the terms of the agreement or to collect any amounts owed by customers to TelQuest International. The parties agree that they will interpret this agreement and other agreement between the parties according to the laws of the State of New Jersey.
10. Customer with this certifies that the information that is provided to TelQuest International in this application is true and correct. Customer hereby authorizes all banks and suppliers listed in this application to release information necessary to assist Telquest International in the establishment of a line of credit for customer's account.
11. We authorize TelQuest International to use credit card as a guarantee of payment for all merchandise purchased and received.
12. All faxed material regarding any and all transactions are legally binding.
13. Customer agrees to notify TelQuest International credit department of any ownership, name or address changes.
14. Telquest International, its affiliates and/or assignees is not responsible for any outside work done on any phone system or equipment purchased from Telquest International. Telquest International its affiliates and/or assignees is not responsible for costs to the customer incurred due to delays or misdelivery of equipment, out of box failures, malfunctional equipment and or any time spent in trouble shooting equipment.
15. The undersigned has read this credit application and agrees to be bound by its statements, terms and conditions stated herein for the purpose of buying from TelQuest, selling to Telquest or any repairs done by TelQuest.
26B Commerce Road
Fairfield, NJ 07004
*** NOTE *** We strive to provide accurate and reliable information about our products and services. However, human mistakes do happen and we cannot be responsible for any typographical errors and reserve the right to cancel orders due to such occurrences. If you are browsing our site and notice something that may seem questionable (i.e. misspellings or incorrect product information) please be kind enough to send us an email at: email@example.com. We would greatly appreciate it.