Terms and Conditions
1. Prices are exclusive of federal, state, or local taxes of any nature. The customer will pay all taxes applicable for products ordered, or instead of it, the customer will provide Telquest International a current tax exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities in the state in which we deliver the goods. Title to the equipment remains with Telquest International until invoice is paid in full.
2. Customer agrees to pay all invoice (s) when due. I (we) personally guarantee payment of all invoices unpaid to Telquest International or its assigns.
3. All sales are final with no right of return unless specified on individual invoice of sale. Any order (s) refused upon delivery or returned, will be subject to shipping charges and a minimum 20% restock fee. Any claims of missing/damaged equipment must be made within 7 days of receipt. Customer is responsible for keeping all records of licensing software and key codes.
4. No goods can be returned without prior authorization. All claims must be made upon receipt of goods. No goods will be taken back or allowance given, if goods are made unusable. Software & voice processing systems are non-refundable.
5. Warranty periods are stated on individual invoice of sale. Repairs on products with tampered serial number will be charged to the customer as though the product were no longer covered by the warranty. All prices are subject to change without notice. TelQuest International will not be liable for failure of goods or to deliver goods. All warranties are provided by Telquest International and not the original manufacturer.
6. Should any tax be imposed by law, government agencies, affecting the merchandise billed after this, customer agrees to pay such tax beyond the amount of each invoice.
7. Appropriate charges as provided for by applicable state laws will be imposed in case of customer checks being returned to Telquest International by the customer's bank.
8. Any past due invoice will be subject to a 1.5% service charge for each period of 30 days that it remains past due.
9. In the event legal action and/or the placement of the account with a collection agent Telquest International will be entitled to recover from customer, it's assigns or successors in interest, the actual cost and expenses resulting from said actions including attorney's fees and collection costs. Customer agrees that the venues will be in Newark, New Jersey for any lawsuit to enforce the terms of the agreement or to collect any amounts owed by customers to Telquest International. The parties agree that they will interpret this agreement and other agreement between the parties according to the laws of the State of New Jersey.
10. Customer with this certifies that the information that is provided to Telquest International in this application is true and correct. Customer hereby authorizes all banks and suppliers listed in this application to release information necessary to assist Telquest International in the establishment of a line of credit for customer's account.
11. We authorize Telquest International to use credit card as a guarantee of payment for all merchandise purchased and received.
12. All faxed material regarding any and all transactions are legally binding.
13. Customer agrees to notify Telquest International credit department of any ownership, name or address changes.
14. Telquest International, its affiliates and/or assignees is not responsible for any outside work done on any phone system or equipment purchased from Telquest International. Telquest International its affiliates and/or assignees is not responsible for costs to the customer incurred due to delays or misdelivery of equipment, out of box failures, malfunctional equipment and or any time spent in trouble shooting equipment.
15. All orders go through a thorough review process and can be cancelled by Telquest International at any time.
The undersigned has read this credit application and agrees to be bound by its statements, terms and conditions stated herein for the purpose of buying from Telquest International, selling to Telquest International or any repairs done by Telquest.