Telquest International Shipping Policy
Ground orders placed before 3 p.m. EST will be shipped same day.
Air orders placed before 4 p.m. EST will be shipped same day.
All other orders placed after 4 p.m. EST will be shipped on the next business day.
If your order is urgent, we encourage you to call 800-475-0989.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted quickly by one of our service representatives.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air.
- • UPS Ground - 1-6 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
- • UPS 3 Day Select - by end of day the third business day to most US addresses
- • UPS 2nd Day Air - by 10:30 a.m. second business day to most US addresses
- • UPS Next Day Air - by 10:30 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
- • FedEx 2 Day - 2 business days by 4:30 p.m. to most areas, and by 7 p.m. to residences
- • FedEx Express Saver - Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 8 p.m. in 3 business days
- • FedEx Ground - Deliveries take between 1–5 days, with most packages arriving within 3 business days.
- • FedEx Home Delivery - Delivery in 1-7 business days to residential areas.
- • FedEx Next Day Air (Saturday Delivery) - Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30, 9 or 9:30 a.m. to most areas and by 10 a.m., 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. to additional extended areas, depending on the destination ZIP code.
- • FedEx Priority Overnight - Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. to some rural or remote areas; by noon, 1:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- • FedEx Standard Overnight - Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses, by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas and by 8 p.m. to residences.