Multi-Button Apartment Entry Phone
The K-1200 Entry Phone is a two-way, handsfree telephone with 12 buttons for calling individual residences in an apartment building. The rugged stainless steel faceplate has a printed directory housed in a waterproof, scratch-resistant lens. Each button is beside the tenants name in the directory so there are no confusing codes to deal with. Calling a particular tenant is as easy as pressing a single button. The K-1200 has a built in speed dialer that can handle up to 12 primary phone numbers, each with 22 digits. If there is no answer at the first number, a second number can be called automatically. Once the tenant answers their phone, a single touch tone command can activate the door strike relay. For “no phone line” applications, the K-1200 is compatible with the C3000 no CO (phone line) controller.
- Vandal Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, heavy duty metal keypad and T-10 Torx Security mounting screws.
- Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate and screws. Internally sealed keypad. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, keypad, mic and speaker gaskets.
- K-1200-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more info) • Operates on 12 to 24 volts AC/DC
- 12 speed dial buttons (22 digits each)
- 12 alternate number positions (22 digits each)
- One button operation (no call button)
- Hang up on CPC, busy, silence, time-out or dial tone
- Touch tone restriction from microphone
- Integral relays for camera control and door strike
Power: 12 to 24 Volts AC or DC, 12VDC adapter provided Note: To assure operation during a power outage, a UPS should be used.
Dimensions: 127mm x 254mm x 63.5mm (5" x 10" x 2.5")
Shipping weight: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.)
Standard K-1200 Environment: -34° C to 65° C (-30° F to 150° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
K-1200-EWP Environment: -34° C to 65° C (-30° F to 150° F) with up to 100% condensing humidity
Relay Contact Rating: Door Strike: 5A @ 30VDC/250VAC maximum Camera: 0.5A @ 125 VAC, 1.0A @ 30VDC
Connections: (8) gel-filled butt connectors (3M Scotchlok UR2)